Thursday, June 18, 2009

Interview Questions

Today I went through my list of foundation and started to revise them and form them into exceptal interview questions. I think they are pretty solid questions and will help to produce some good information about my project. Here are the questions I came up with. Please let me know how they sound!
.

Beyond technical terms, what to you is a movie?
What are some of the most crucial roles in movie production?
What are the main steps that must be followed when making a film?
What is the process of preproduction?
What is the purpose of a screenplay?
How do you create a screenplay?
What type of equipment do you suggest I use to create my movie?
What some common filming techniques I could observe based on the given technology and the basis of my film?
How should I go about editing my movie?
What are some issues to be aware of when editing?
In your opinion, what is the importance of collaboration when creating a film?
How should a filmmaker use feedback of their work to effectively revise it?

No comments:

Post a Comment